Justin joined Wolfe Snowden as an associate in August 2018. His practice focuses primarily on transactional law, including real estate, entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, and general corporate transactions. Prior to joining Wolfe Snowden, Justin spent two years with a law firm in Kearney, Nebraska where he handled both transactional and litigation matters for a broad range of clients.
In his spare time, Justin enjoys both spending time with his wife, Salene, and dog, Maverick, and attending Husker sporting events.
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Lincoln Young Professional Group
- Agriculture and Natural Resources Law
- Business Entities and Corporations
- Commercial Transactions
- Commercial Real Estate
- Creditor Rights
- Estate Planning
- Intellectual Property
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Zoning and Planning
- 2013 – Bachelor’s Degree, University of Nebraska-Kearney.
- 2016 – Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Nebraska