Kelli Anne joined Wolfe Snowden as an associate in June of 2018. Her practice focuses primarily on general liability and workers’ compensation litigation, but she is equally at home in the board room as she is in the court room. Kelli Anne received her Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Nebraska at Kearney where she majored in English with an emphasis on writing. She then received her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 1997.
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Kelli Anne is very active in public service as a Nebraska State Bar Foundation Fellow and member of the Board of Directors for Pink Bandana, Inc. where she promotes public outreach, community, and breast cancer awareness for women 20 to 40 years old.
- Kelli Anne also writes for a Husker blog found here.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Insurance Defense
- Family Law
- 1990 – Bachelor of Arts, University of Nebraska at Kearney
- 1997 – Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law
- State of Nebraska
- State of Iowa
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska