Andrew joined Wolfe Snowden as an associate in September 2020. His practice focuses on bankruptcy and civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense. Andrew graduated with distinction from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2020 and was accepted to the Nebraska bar the following fall.
Andrew won several school competitions during law school, including the Grether Moot Court competition in 2018 and the American Bar Association Client Counseling competitions in 2019 and 2020. He also served as Nebraska Law’s first Honors Extern at the Office of the General Counsel with the Defense Intelligence Agency in Washington, D.C.
Andrew is originally from the Indianapolis area and enjoys travelling across the Midwest with his family. His other hobbies include reading, writing, and running.
- 2020 – University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D. (with distinction)
- 2017 – Ball State University, M.A., English
- 2015 – Indiana University, Bloomington – B.A., English; B.A., Psychology
Activities and Honors
- CALI Awards: National Security Law and Domestic Telecommunications Law
- Schmid Honors Scholar, 2017-2020
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit