John was born in Dayton, Ohio and later moved to Omaha, Nebraska. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Sociology from Creighton University in 1986. While in law school, John was a member of the School of Law International Moot Court and served as the Director. He was chosen as a team oralist representing Creighton University in the Jessup International Moot Court Competition and represented the United States in the International Model U.N. Conference in Den Hague, Netherlands.
John has over 20 years of civil litigation experience. He has personally appeared before the Nebraska Supreme Court and Court of Appeals on numerous occasions. He has argued cases of first impression before the Nebraska Supreme Court with regard to issues of prescriptive easements, statutory interpretations of the rights of trustees to amend decedents trust documents, and he was one of the first attorneys in Nebraska to argue the procedure, burden of proof, and decision in a Daubert evidentiary hearing. In 2013, John was co-counsel in a successful jury trial, Sprague v. Toyota Motor Corp., Inc., where the jury awarded the Plaintiff $6.25 million in damages. John joined Wolfe Snowden as an associate in 2014.
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Former high school soccer coach, Millard South and Millard North.
- Founder of the AYSO Recreational Soccer League in Scottsbluff County, NE
- Devoted Creighton University soccer fan
- Administrative Law
- Business Entities and Corporations
- Business Law, Commercial Transactions
- Employment Law
- Medical and Professional Malpractice Defense
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Transportation Law
- 1986 – Bachelor of Arts, Creighton University
- 1991 – Juris Doctor, Creighton University School of Law
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Wyoming
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit