Kathryn joined Wolfe Snowden as an associate in September 2019. Her practice primarily focuses on wills, trusts and estates. Kathryn received her Bachelor’s Degree, with distinction, from the University of South Dakota in 2016, where she studied Medical Biology and Psychology. She graduated with distinction from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2019.
While in law school, Kathryn externed for the Honorable Judge Joseph F. Bataillon of the U.S. District Court for the District of Nebraska. As a senior certified law student in the Weibling Entrepreneurship Clinic, Kathryn assisted clients with a variety of legal issues, including entity selection and formation, trademark protection and contract drafting. Kathryn also served on the Client Counseling Competition Board and the Nebraska Moot Court Executive Board.
In her spare time, Kathryn enjoys traveling, being outdoors and photography. Kathryn is originally from Custer, South Dakota.
- 2019 – University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D. (with distinction)
- 2016 – University of South Dakota, B.S. (with distinction), Medical Biology and Psychology
Activities and Honors
- CALI Award, Law of Provider and Patient
- CALI Award, Negotiations
- CALI Award, Torts
- Externship, The Honorable Joseph F. Bataillon, Senior United States District Judge for the District of Nebraska
- Second Place Winner, ABA Regional Client Counseling Competition
- Executive Board Member, Client Counseling Competition Board
- Competition Co-Chair, Nebraska Moot Court Executive Board
- Senior Certified Law Student, University of Nebraska Weibling Entrepreneurship Clinic
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa
- YP Council, Mourning Hope
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska