Trevor joined Wolfe Snowden as an associate in June of 2021. His practice focuses primarily on civil litigation with an emphasis on insurance defense. Trevor received his Bachelor’s Degree from the University of Nebraska Omaha where he majored in Political Science with a minor in English. He then attended law school at the University of Nebraska College of Law, receiving his Juris Doctor in 2020.
Trevor is a Nebraska native originally from the David City and Seward area of the state. In his spare time, Trevor enjoys playing tennis, reading, and spending time with family, friends, and his cat Winnie.
- 2020 – University of Nebraska College of Law, J.D.
- 2017– University of Nebraska Omaha, B.S. Political Science
Activities and Honors
- CALI Award, Writing for Law Practice
- Senior Certified Law Student, University of Nebraska Civil Clinic
- Nebraska Bar Association
- Lincoln Bar Association
- Nebraska Defense Counsel Association
- State of Nebraska
- United States District Court, District of Nebraska